We bring you RESEARCH ARTICLES from reputable Journals around the world.
Click on the headings below to read and/or download articles of your choice:
16. Existential phenomenology of religious liberty and security in religion and politics: A case study of Nigeria
Philos. Papers Rev, Vol.9(2), pp. 10-19, June 2019
15. Challenges in promoting physical education and sports activities in Zimbabwean primary and secondary schools
Chantell Gouws*, Cecil Tafireyi, Lourens Millard, and Gerrit Breukelman.
J. Phys. Educ. Sport Manag., Vol.11(1), pp. 1-4, June 2020
14. A Yorùbá reflection on the theodicy embedded in Prince’s “Sign O’ The Times”: Implications for scholarship on African Theology
DASAOLU Babajide Olugbenga
J. Philos. Cult., Vol.7(3), pp. 26-33, June 2019
13. Cultural suppression of female gender in Nigeria: Implications of Igbo females’ songs
Ebele V. Ojukwu* and Eunice U. Ibekwe
J. Music Dance, Vol.10(1), pp. 1-13, June 2020
12. Facebook use among Nigerians in Houston Texas USA
Agnes Agbo Monjok*, Christian Chinwe Ulasi, and Eui Bun Lee.
J. Media Commun. Stud., Vol.11(4), pp. 45-56, September 2019
11. Insertion strategies used with lone English verbs in otherwise Igbo utterances
J. Lang. Cult., Vol.9(5), pp. 30-41, October 2018
10. Emotion and colour perception: A psychoanalytical theory of graphic design in the consumer of goods
E. Bankole Oladumiye and Odji Ebenezer.
J. Studio Fine Art, Vol.7(1), pp. 1-11, March 2018
9. Proliferation of churches in Nigeria: Causes, impacts and likely solutions
Ogunbade Adewale Olusegun.
J. Afr. Stud. Dev., Vol.12(3), pp. 61-76, July 2020
8. Psycho productive skills multiple-choice test items for assessing students in mechanical engineering craft in technical colleges in Nasarawa State, Nigeria
Danjuma A. Ombugus*, Sabina A. Dingba, Comfort A. Krene, and Abdulahi A. Odus.
Int. J. Voc. Tech. Educ., Vol.11(2), pp. 21-27, April 2019
7. Classroom science with everyday life: A means for improving performance in sciences and national development in Nigeria
Aniashi Sylvester O.*, Okaba Lydia A., Anake Emmanuel U., and Akomaye Maria U.
Int. J. Sci. Technol. Educ. Res., Vol.10(3), pp. 25-29, July 2019
6. A qualitative study of psychological support needs of family caregivers of hospitalized Lassa fever patients during an outbreak in an endemic state in Nigeria
Ekaete Alice Tobin*, Danny Akhere Asogun, Martha Okonofua, Ephraim Ogbaini-Emovon.
Int. J. Psychol. Couns., Vol.12(4), pp. 115-123, October 2020
5. Application of Information Communication Technologies (ICT) for effective user education programme in federal university libraries in southeast, Nigeria
Anene Ifeanyi Adindu*, Achebe Nancy E, and Uzoechina Chibuike E.
Int. J. Lib. Inf. Sci., Vol.12(1), pp. 16-30, June 2020
4. The influence of Pidgin English on educational outcomes among secondary school students in Nigeria
Prince Daniel Ozioma Onyejelem* and Onyejelem Perpetual Onyedikachi
Int. J. English Lit., Vol.11(3), pp. 46-52, August 2020
3. Examining motivation theory in higher education among tenured and non-tenured faculty: Scholarly activity and academic rank
Niloofar Nickol Agah*, Theodore Kaniuka, and Miriam Chitiga
Int. J. Educ. Admin. Pol. Stud., Vol.12(2), pp. 77-100, July 2020
2. The effect of critical thinking education on the critical thinking skills and the critical thinking dispositions of preservice teachers
Educ. Res. Rev., Vol.15(10), pp. 606-627, October 2020
1. The first track of cultural astronomy in Uganda: Perspectives of the Baganda, Bagisu, Banyoro, and Langi
Bosco Oruru*, Harriet Najjemba, Annet Eva Zawedde, Ronald Nteziyaremye, Merciline Nayibinga, and Florence Mutonyi D’ujanga
Afr. J. Hist. Cult., Vol.12(2), pp. 35-48, September 2020.