28. Existential phenomenology of religious liberty and security in religion and politics: A case study of Nigeria
Philos. Papers Rev, Vol.9(2), pp. 10-19, June 2019
27. Challenges in promoting physical education and sports activities in Zimbabwean primary and secondary schools
Chantell Gouws*, Cecil Tafireyi, Lourens Millard, and Gerrit Breukelman.
J. Phys. Educ. Sport Manag., Vol.11(1), pp. 1-4, June 2020
26. A Yorùbá reflection on the theodicy embedded in Prince’s “Sign O’ The Times”: Implications for scholarship on African Theology
DASAOLU Babajide Olugbenga
J. Philos. Cult., Vol.7(3), pp. 26-33, June 2019
25. Cultural suppression of female gender in Nigeria: Implications of Igbo females’ songs
Ebele V. Ojukwu* and Eunice U. Ibekwe
J. Music Dance, Vol.10(1), pp. 1-13, June 2020
24. Facebook use among Nigerians in Houston Texas USA
Agnes Agbo Monjok*, Christian Chinwe Ulasi, and Eui Bun Lee.
J. Media Commun. Stud., Vol.11(4), pp. 45-56, September 2019
23. Insertion strategies used with lone English verbs in otherwise Igbo utterances
J. Lang. Cult., Vol.9(5), pp. 30-41, October 2018
22. Emotion and colour perception: A psychoanalytical theory of graphic design in the consumer of goods
E. Bankole Oladumiye and Odji Ebenezer.
J. Studio Fine Art, Vol.7(1), pp. 1-11, March 2018
21. Proliferation of churches in Nigeria: Causes, impacts and likely solutions
Ogunbade Adewale Olusegun.
J. Afr. Stud. Dev., Vol.12(3), pp. 61-76, July 2020
20. Psycho productive skills multiple-choice test items for assessing students in mechanical engineering craft in technical colleges in Nasarawa State, Nigeria
Danjuma A. Ombugus*, Sabina A. Dingba, Comfort A. Krene, and Abdulahi A. Odus.
Int. J. Voc. Tech. Educ., Vol.11(2), pp. 21-27, April 2019
19. Classroom science with everyday life: A means for improving performance in sciences and national development in Nigeria
Aniashi Sylvester O.*, Okaba Lydia A., Anake Emmanuel U., and Akomaye Maria U.
Int. J. Sci. Technol. Educ. Res., Vol.10(3), pp. 25-29, July 2019
18. A qualitative study of psychological support needs of family caregivers of hospitalized Lassa fever patients during an outbreak in an endemic state in Nigeria
Ekaete Alice Tobin*, Danny Akhere Asogun, Martha Okonofua, Ephraim Ogbaini-Emovon.
Int. J. Psychol. Couns., Vol.12(4), pp. 115-123, October 2020
17. Application of Information Communication Technologies (ICT) for effective user education programme in federal university libraries in southeast, Nigeria
Anene Ifeanyi Adindu*, Achebe Nancy E, and Uzoechina Chibuike E.
Int. J. Lib. Inf. Sci., Vol.12(1), pp. 16-30, June 2020
16. The influence of Pidgin English on educational outcomes among secondary school students in Nigeria
Prince Daniel Ozioma Onyejelem* and Onyejelem Perpetual Onyedikachi
Int. J. English Lit., Vol.11(3), pp. 46-52, August 2020
15. Examining motivation theory in higher education among tenured and non-tenured faculty: Scholarly activity and academic rank
Niloofar Nickol Agah*, Theodore Kaniuka, and Miriam Chitiga
Int. J. Educ. Admin. Pol. Stud., Vol.12(2), pp. 77-100, July 2020
14. The effect of critical thinking education on the critical thinking skills and the critical thinking dispositions of preservice teachers
Educ. Res. Rev., Vol.15(10), pp. 606-627, October 2020
13. The first track of cultural astronomy in Uganda: Perspectives of the Baganda, Bagisu, Banyoro, and Langi
Bosco Oruru*, Harriet Najjemba, Annet Eva Zawedde, Ronald Nteziyaremye, Merciline Nayibinga, and Florence Mutonyi D’ujanga
Afr. J. Hist. Cult., Vol.12(2), pp. 35-48, September 2020.
12. Growth, nodulation and yield response of green bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) to plant population and blended NPS fertilizer rates at Alage, Central Rift Valley of Ethiopia
Adugna Sori Shanko, Andargachew Gedebo, and Ashenafi Haile Gebeye*
Afr. J. Agric. Res.Vol.16(11), pp. 1503-1513, November 2020
11. Socio-economic and cultural values of two species of crabs (Cardisoma armatum Herklots and Callinectes amnicola Rochebrune) in Southern Benin, Africa: Management of post-harvest losses and exoskeletons
Toussaint Mikpon, Durand Dah-Nouvlessounon, Nadège Adoukè Agbodjato, Halfane Lehmane, Olaréwadjou Amogou, Christine N’Tcha, Wassiyath Mousse, Haziz Sina, Hyacinthe Ahissou, Adolphe Adjanohoun, and Lamine Baba-Moussa*
Int. J. Fish. Aquac.Vol.12(2), pp. 36-46 , July 2020
10. Cattle crossbreeding for sustainable milk production in the tropics
Richard Osei-Amponsah*, Ebenezer Kwaku Asem, and Frederick Yeboah Obese
Int. J. Livest. Prod.Vol.11(4), pp. 108-113, October 2020
9. Land suitability for cocoa production in Idanre, Ondo State, Nigeria
P. E. Tenkap* and B. O. Balogun
J. Agric. Biotech. Sustain. Dev.Vol.12(2), pp. 19-33, July 2020
8. Trends in livelihoods options over a five year period: A case of Murewa smallholder farmers
Tamburirio Tecla Pasipangodya and Dorah Mwenye*
J. Agric. Ext. Rural Dev., Vol.14(4), pp. 91-97, October 2020
7. Understanding biodiversity in sorghums to support the development of high-value bio-based products in sub-Saharan Africa
Nyoni, N., Dube, M., Bhebhe, S., Sibanda, B., Maphosa, M.* and Bombom, A.
J. Cereals Oilseeds, Vol.11(2), pp. 37-43, July 2020
6. Determination of socio-economic factors influencing rural household’s decision to raise goat in Sindhuli District, Nepal
Anoj Joshi, Praseed Thapa*, Anju Adhikari, Pragati Dahal, and Priyanka Gautam
J. Dev. Agric. Econ., Vol.12(4), pp. 206-212, October 2020
5. Acclimatization and performance evaluations of sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas L. Lam) on yield and yield components in different agro-ecologies of Northern Ethiopia
Gloria Peace LAMARO
J. Dryland Agric., Vol.6(5), pp. 36-45, August 2020
4. Effects of furrow dimensions on water productivity and yield of onion at small scale Irrigation Ilu Gelan district West Shoa Ethiopia
Adisu Tadese*, Habtamu Bedane, Eshetu Mekonnen, and Gudeta Ganamo
J. Hortic. For., Vol.12(4), pp. 109-114, October 2020
3. Characters association and path coefficient analysis of orange-fleshed sweet potato [Ipomoea batatas (L.) Lam.] genotypes evaluated in Hawassa, Ethiopia
Bililign Mekonnen*, Andargachew Gedebo, and Fekadu Gurmu
J. Plant Breed. Crop Sci., Vol.12(4), pp. 292-298, October 2020
2. Effects of lime and phosphorous application on chemical properties of soil, dry matter yield, and phosphorus concentration of barley (Hordeum vulgare) grown on Nitosols of Emdibir, Southern Ethiopia
Sosena Amsalu* and Sheleme Beyene
J. Soil Sci. Environ. Manage., Vol.11(4), pp. 131-141, October 2020
1. Maize farmers’ knowledge and perception of improved postharvest storage technologies in Kilolo District, Tanzania
Athman Kyaruzi Ahmad and Gosbert Lukenku Shausi*
J. Stored Prod. Postharvest Res., Vol.11(2), pp. 28-36, July 2020